Walk for Kids is an annual 5k (3.1 mile) walk to raise funds for children with needs in honor of nurses. Our walk takes place under the umbrella of the “Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times Walk for Kids.” Your donations help us transform lives. This year we hope to raise enough funds to increase our daily hot lunch program in Haiti from the 3,000 children we serve now, to more than 6,000 children.
We plan to use funds raised through the walk to help support all of our partners including our work with Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times, ReSurge International and Hispaniola Mountain Ministries. Did you know that your contributions can make an immediate difference?
- $1,500.00 sends one child with pediatric cancer to Camp
- $300.00 provides a life-saving surgery through ReSurge
- $30,000 builds a solar water well in Haiti and gives clean water and health to thousands
Walk for Kids Details
- April 2, 2017 Sunday Exposition Park
- 700 Exposition Dr.
- Los Angeles
- Registration: 7a.m.
- Opening ceremonies – 8:15 a.m.
- Walk starts: 9 a.m.
A huge thank you goes out to each of you for your help and generous support. We hope to see you on April 2, 2017.
Michael and Frida Donner